1. I get a little annoyed when I don’t get to write.
2. A craft! We did a craft! But I had to redo it because one instruction was wrong. So very, very wrong.
3. I need a bumper sticker. “My son is a supervillian!” Because of Sean.
4. I don’t get grossed out by much, but seeing Evan twist around his tooth. Ewww.
5. First rule of parenting boys, never let them see you grossed out. So I responded: Cool.
6. Why won’t Aidan sleep?!
7. I can think of a handful of people, one in particular, that I am more than willing to lose sleep to be with. Aidan is not on that list.
8. I am an awesome friend. I watched two more children and fought the good sleep rebellion until almost 11pm. On a school night.
9. I am officially a cool mom. Since I dressed up for the Halloween festival at Evan’s school last weekend, kids have been saying hi to me. Most of them are from the higher grades.
10. I know everyone means well when they say, “You’re looking great!” But now that so many people are saying that, I’m starting to wonder how I looked before.
11. I got an email read on the radio!
12. I’m thinking of decorating my shoes. I obviously need another art project.
13. Today Evan showed me a special surprise. “Mommy, I love you. By Evan”. Written in dry erase marker on the bathroom mirror.
14. So I did more than ten today, I have a lot to say.