1. The annual laughing in church didn’t take place this year because I set the wrong time on the alarm.
2. Surprisingly enough, Aidan was hit the hardest with the latest cold the boys shared.
3. And see? Even sharing a fork with a very sick toddler did not bring me to my knees! (Add sinister laugh.)
4. We have entered the physical fighting stage of sibling rivalry. Damn. It sucks.
5. I could never home school Evan. He has to test my authority with every step. Even when playing catch.
6. Sean is made up of strong stuff. He can ignore his grandma trying to give him a hard time for his shoes.
7. And yes, my mom criticized me for the way my boys dressed yesterday.
8. How can a two-year-old be hard to shop for?
9. This week I got a good handle on my time. I love it when I can balance everything like chores, writing, and reading. And projects, homework, and sports.
10. I’ve got to start collecting The Simpson seasons again. Watching the DVDs with the boys was awesome.