1. I’m late. I had an afternoon playdate that went much longer than expected. Which was fine.
2. It was Sean’s first playdate he asked for. And the boy had a little brother Aidan’s age and a super cool mom.
3. The Friendly Giant bought Aidan a bear for his birthday. A 53 inch tall bear. We need a bigger bed.
4. Balancing the things I have to do and want to do fell apart this week.
5. But I still went out with the girls for guilt-free eating and guilt-free talking.
6. Even though I promised to get more sleep and have got more sleep, I’m still tired. If I’m going to be tired, I might as well stay up.
7. Pre-summer is in full swing. Now to convince Evan to stop wearing long sleeve shirts and pants to school.
8. I want to try some new recipes, but I doubt the boys will eat them. So I find myself not wanting to make the effort. I want someone to cook for.
9. But Aidan and Sean have decided they like my apple-strawberry salsa with cinnamon chips (aka my snack crack). I have mix feeling about this.
10. According to WordPress, this is my 1,000 post. I should have confetti and pie or something. But then I remembered I did some “spring cleaning” last year and took down a bunch of posts. So I’m well over 1,000 posts. I don’t know how to feel about this. Maybe there’s a shark to jump somewhere . . . .