1. I think I’m addicted to busy weeks. I wonder if a career will be just as stimulating as staying home to raise the boys.
2. Then again. I am looking forward to a couple of months not driving Evan to all his activities. But I think I’ll be bored with staying home in two weeks. Then all the camps and actvitites will be full.
3. Sean is convinced that kindergarten will be easier.
4. Yesterday Evan changed the word “but” on the dry erase board to “butt.” His teacher wasn’t amused. I was. I just didn’t show it.
5. The problem with mom-friends is they are always on-call. When husbands work late. When children get sick. Plans fall through.
6. I took my mom out for lunch for Mother’s Day and learned all about her dating history.
7. I do not need Mother’s Day gifts before 6am, no matter what Evan tells you.
8. Aidan is now calling me “My Mommy.” I blame my dad.
9. It’s possible. Ever so slightly possible. That I may have a nail polish problem. How many is too many?
10. I do a lot better with getting stuff done when I have a list. Hmmm.