1. I’m enjoy just being with The Boys. Lego club, painting, swimming, taking them to the library, taking them to see Brave. They’re my little minions.
2. Sean is starting to write his name nice. Now to conquer the rest of the alphabet.
3. I finally got a nice picture of all three boys together. And no one’s a blur. And no one is making a funny face. Every one is smiling. God, that was hard.
4. The swearing might be handled now. Evan has to have a spoonful of vinegar and hand over 50 cents for each cuss word. For a while there, I thought I would have enough for a pedicure in no time.
5. My dad’s birthday is the next week. I have no idea what to get him.
6. Even without camps and lessons, I’m finding I can keep us quite busy.
7. My in-laws were in town. I enjoyed my father-in-law’s aversion to my house.
8. Aidan is a stinker. I think I cut him too much slack. He went to time out for the first time this week.
9. Did any one read that article about how men with wives who stay-at-home don’t promote female employees and somehow that’s the wives fault because they should think how their decisions affect everyone? Let’s not hold the men responsible for their decisions.
10. I need a partner in crime. Honestly I have so many pranks to pull, and the boys are just too young. Or if I can enlist them, they want to prank their father, but it turns out my mom was right. You tease people you like. Life can be so sad.