1. Ever hang your hopes on the weekend? The weekend is when I’ll get things done! The weekend!
2. I wanted to look like a responsible adult. I don’t think blue or purple nails are very responsible. I choose “Cotton-Candy Pink.” It’s weird not to have some shade of blue or purple nail polish on my nails.
3. We own a brain ice-cube tray.
4. Evan was teaching Aidan to sing AWOLNATION’s “Not Your Fault.” I think that’s pretty awesome.
5. Sean loves dancing to Weezer’s “Perfect Situation.” “This is rock ‘n’ roll!!!” Yes, it’s on video.
6. Evan is now digging on Wheatus’s ”Teenage Dirtbag.”
7. So the other night I had to watch a music video, which led to another, which led to another. Is it any wonder I was up to midnight doing chores?
8. I think Bowling for Soup’s “1985″ video is the funniest video I’ve seen. Probably ever.
9. And the song was funny, until I realized that might be one day. I’ve got to get this responsible nail polish off.
10. Desperate for a haircut, I tried the girl I take the boys to see at the cheap place. Not only did she do a good job, she was so psyched by my plan to deal with grey hair that she wants to be my colorist. So when I go gray, I’m going to her to dye my hair blue. Bright blue, not old lady bad-hair job blue.
11. All week Aidan has acted like he hasn’t seen me in days when ever I return, even if I’ve only been out of the room 15 minutes.