1. I had an amazing weekend away. And it was all due to the company I kept. Isn’t that true for most experiences?
2. Not a day goes by that I’m not grateful there are schools.
3. Now I know why my dad told Evan that I would never do that at Evan’s age. He’s right. I would never run off the high dive and jump.
4. When Aidan was finished finger painting at the craft program, he decided to paint his face.
5. Sean’s stitches came out, and he was ok to go swimming. Amazingly he’s loved swim lessons.
6. My hormone flux has kicked my ass. This month it made me a space cadet. Like I have the time for that.
7. Now the pendulum has swung the other way. I’ve set to rights most of the house and organized the pantry. I’m eyeing the freezer and the office, and I’m going to admit that I’m kinda scared.
8. Thankfully they fixed the AC. I never realized how often I used the oven until it was stupid to do so.
9. Tortillas, chocolate, marshmallows, and a microwave. You’re welcome.
10. Two weeks to figure out how to get these boys moving in the morning and doing their homework. I’m so screwed.