1. Famous last words. “We won’t be at McDonald’s for two hours.” With a good friend to talk to, two hours is nothing when the kids are playing.
2. Aidan has fallen in love with Micky Mou(se). He drops the “s,” and it is adorable.
3. Sean’s first day of kindergarten was a success. He chose hamburgers for his special dinner.
4. Evan’s first day of second grade got him into missing his recess. He chose a pastry filled with deli turkey and cheese.
5. I really should post the recipe. I’m surprised the boys like it and that Evan has it on his favorite list.
6. I heart back to school shopping.
7. We tie-dyed shirts last weekend. And they turned out awesome. I think they will be perfect to wear in crowds. I think we better make more.
8. The rental company and I are not seeing eye-to-eye on the new lease agreement. I’m probably more worried than I should be.
9. I bought a Salon Express. Even though I don’t have it perfectly, I’m in love. I wish I had bought it online now that I see the manicure disk.
10. I’m already missing not swimming every day. Summer went by so damn fast.