1. I’m tired of mosquitoes. I’m doused in Avon’s Skin So Soft, which smells gross. I’m covered in bites, which looks gross. On the plus side, Avon’s Anti-Itch spray kicks ass.
2. In a week, Aidan has become obsessed with all things Mickey Mou(se).
3. Evan landed on “red.” Within the first week. Errr. Good news, the teacher assured me it was fine and to be patient with Evan.
4. I said to Evan, “It has always been this family’s official policy not to negotiate with terrorists.”
5. With the big boys in school, I feel like I should be getting more work done. But I think my observations are skewed slightly, since I did file a box of paper work, found the counter top of the counter-everyone-has-that-is-just-one-giant-holding-bin-for-paperwork-and-junk, went to lunch with a friend, went to lunch with my mom and sister-in-law, and started going through old school papers, such as Evan’s kindergarten papers.
6. I have my text-book; I’m ready as I’ll ever be. Hmm. I probably should start reviewing for my subject test.
7. I was in the car when my mom blew a red light at one of those intersections with cameras. It was funny because the boys weren’t in the car and I’m sure I can use this to my advantage one day.
8. Ever come up with a good one liner? And then wait for the perfect set-up by the perfect target. My day will come. Oh yes, my day will come.
9. All of the boys’ teachers think I’m amazing for raising three boys as a single mom. I don’t feel like one because I’m not working.
10. This weekend’s goals include finish getting organized and finish the divorce-help book. That and I feel like I should see a movie because I should do something fun.