1. When we were at the park, I saw a group of moms hanging out while their kids played. I miss hanging out with my friends.
2. Evan has been sick since Monday evening. I need out of this house.
3. Again, I’m not a good sick mom. My first reaction to vomit is “Why didn’t you try to get to the toilet?!” not “Sweetheart, it’s ok.”
4. If only the magnetic nail polish didn’t trip so much and so quickly, I would wear it all the time.
5. Aidan does cute when he doesn’t get his way. Failing that, he throws a temper tantrum.
6. Sean has my immune system. Evan has been sleeping with him, and that kid is still not sick.
7. Part of me is kinda glad Evan is still sick. He’ll have to miss a birthday party on Saturday. Third one of the month. I’m going broke.
8. I spent the week reorganizing and cleaning my kitchen. This was not a reaction to hormone changes I expected.
9. At least I was manic. That was fun.
10. I taught the boys to drink out of a garden hose. Because that’s what kids should do.