1. OH! Today is Friday! How did I forget that?
2. I’m waiting for either a. more free time which was promised when my winter break began or b. getting motivated to find that free time.
3. My boys loved my alternating red and green nails with white poke-a-dots. My mom did not. Even though she’s trying to emulate my wild side with gold with sparkles. Problem: My mom does not look good in gold. And she knows that but refuses to accept it.
4. Kinda miss when my boys would ask me to paint their nails. But I think it has more to do with wanting to run around over not sitting still to wait for the paint and the drying. At their age, I was the same.
5. Ok, the repeating myself until I’m yelling to get my boys to do something is simply not working. I need a better parenting method.
6. Unlike my friends, I’m totally cheap on shipping costs. What 3 bucks more to get it there in two days? Yeah, right.
7. With Aidan’s new game of grabbing my legs and yelling, “I got you!”, I’ve turned the tables with picking him up and singing, “I Got You, Babe.” Now he wants up to hug me tight and yells “Got you, babe!”
8. I was up until 3 am to create Christmas magic and was up at 6:00ish to watch the Christmas magic unfold. Even with the chills I got that evening, it was totally worth it.
9. Next year, I’m starting earlier. (Don’t I say that every year?) And I’m chugging an energy drink early in the evening of Christmas Eve. (I’ve already got the reminder plugged into my phone.)
10. One more week of winter vacation for the boys. And I plan to use it wisely. Like crafts and science projects. And family time. Fingers crossed.
11. Planner or phone? I’m not sure which will help keep me more organized, but I only have a few more days to make a decision.