1. Tornado A is sick. The last several nights he’s woken me up every hour. I’m so very, very tired.
2. I’ve got some great posts to write about Tornado S. Damn, that kid is bright.
3. The director of the religious classes had to talk to me about Tornado E and Tornado S. Tornado E because he was so horrible the week before. Tornado S because “he seems slower than the rest of the kids; is he in first grade?” Yes, Tornado S is in first grade; his fine motor skills aren’t as developed due to being ambidextrous. Tornado E did so amazing this week that his teacher gushed about him for five minutes.
4. I had to write a “biography” about my teaching experience and why I want to teach. First, it’s an “AUTObiography.” Second, I hate writing autobiographies. (Check out The Simpsons’ quote on the right side of the screen.) Third, God, it’s sappy.
5. Some days I think I should start another blog or journal to discuss the crap that is this divorce. In hopes that I can get this out of my head once and for all and stop talking about it. And with the added bonus of being able to delete it on whim or burn it in the fire. But I can’t keep even up with this blog.
6. I have a meeting about student teaching today. Which needs the AUTObiography and two teacher recommendations. After much scurrying, I’ve secured them. I “would be an asset to the profession.”
7. Due to lack of sleep and dehydration, I’ve a migraine that won’t go away. I’m already buzzing on caffeine. Do I dare take more? I do have to act professional in a few hours.
8. My mom is awesome. She’s been doing tons of sitting for me this week. And probably next week. I’m going to buy her flowers.
9. Tornado A deleted my favorite playlist. Now I have to recreate it. I need to find the time to recreate it.
10. I feel like I get almost caught up, and then something happens, and I’m behind. Again.
The 5. I don’t even know when to exercise any more. It shouldn’t be this hard to find ten minutes. No art. And a few blog posts both written and read. I ate well! Except demolishing almost a full pan of Rice Krispy treats. I’ve got my period. At least it wasn’t brownies or ice cream or chocolate or-