- Double check texts before you send.
- Blame me if you must, but never criticize the Program. The Program is good. The Program is solid.
- Tornado S thinks Kit Fisto is the perfect name for a baby.
- It’s been way too long since we saw the inside of a church; it’ll probably be longer still before we do.
- A pregnant woman cannot be held responsible for candy purchases for Easter baskets.
- If I make kid friendly meals (like mac and cheese or quesadillas), they’ll eat better, but I can only do THAT for so long.
- Budgeting is hard; I miss the inside of book stores.
- Tornado E believes he’s a monkey, a daddy, a comedian, and a food critic. I’ll accept the third one.
- Tornado E is tall enough and curious enough to look into the shopping bags left on the table; he’s not getting Peeps in his basket.
- I only have a few more weeks of a chocolate diet. It’s not going as well as I hoped.
March 26, 2010 at 11:07 pm
Love #5 and it is so true. Hope you and baby (Kit Fisto too funny) are well.
March 27, 2010 at 1:12 am
Hey – breastfeed your kiddo and you can have chocolate for a whole extra year!! hahaha. Hang in there!
March 27, 2010 at 3:00 am
Budgeting is really hard especially if we have childrens. 🙂 🙂
March 27, 2010 at 7:24 am
what’s wrong with kit fisto? better than your highness. seriously. there is a poor basketball player wandering around out there with that name.
March 27, 2010 at 7:49 am
Well Kit Fisto is an Awesome name. How could you ever think otherwise 😉
And I feel you on budgeting, it’s hard but it will be worth it in the end. (right? please tell me it will be worth it…)
March 27, 2010 at 1:04 pm
An addendum to #5 – any woman who has ever been pregnant, or thought of becoming pregnant, or has been near someone else’s kid cannot be held responsible for candy purchases for Easter baskets, or their purses.
March 28, 2010 at 6:12 pm
I agree with those candy purchases, normally. Lately candy sends my stomach running.
Kit Fisto is PERFECT! So much better than Zachary!
and budgeting stinks. We just did ours and it’s so tight it’s crazy!!
March 29, 2010 at 1:14 pm
insider~ We seem to be doing well; now when am I suppose to have my bag ready?
FUTQL~ Brilliant! I just might have to do that.
Brandy~ Yeah, they always need things like shoes, shirts, milk. Geeze.
Court~ Kit might not be such a bad nickname. It has character.
beth~ God, I’m hoping it’ll be worth it. I miss bookstores. So. Very. Much.
ck~ This is why I nominate you to be spokeswoman of womankind because you’ve got all the angles covered.
joz~ Hang in there, kiddo with both the stomach and budgeting. Stupid economy. *shakes fist*