I’m really enjoying these weekly top 10 things I learned this week. I hope you are too because I don’t see myself getting bored of them because I figured out how to do theme ones when I run out of 10 things. Though I am running out of catchy titles. Blame it on the lack of sleep (and the Damn black eyes I’m developing).
- Making chocolate nests for Easter is a lot harder than it looks. Because it’s hard to mold the liquid chocolate and chow mien noodles.
- The best part of chocolate nests is to snap off the jelly beans and eat just the chocolate; next year it’ll be Jordon Almonds.
- Nice day + nice clothes + four boys + pool = 4 wet boys in nice clothes (Yeah I should have seen it coming.)
- The more my grandma tells me about her mother, the more I’m in love with the woman and I wished I had met her.
- If I want The Husband out of bed, I should send in two tornado alarm clocks.
- Sean is still insisting on Kit Fisto for the baby name; we figured out a name that would use Kit as a nickname. Either Sean’s a good sales man or we’re suckers. (But it’s not set in stone.)
- Evan has learned to scream like a girl at first sign of trouble. And I’m a little embarrassed by it.
- I now have a killer meat sauce for spaghetti.
- Two weeks out from the due date, The Husband starts turning into the Perfect Husband. It’s weird.
- There are some conversations I have to have over and over with The Husband. They are usually about bills.
And a bonus:
- My readers rock my world.