April 30, 2010 — faemom
- I love my Blackberry and its internet.
- I do surprisingly well on little to no sleep.
- Except I forget the occasional word like fair, party, nap.
- It takes less than an hour to destroy a great room with toys.
- It takes more than an hour to ask, convince, threaten, trick Evan and Sean to clean up a great room.
- Apparently my Nazarene grandma thinks it’s better for us to be Lutheran instead of Catholic.
- Potty training is hard, and it requires more penis rules.
- I get giddy when I put Aidan on my lap for his late night feeding.
- Stupid Swaddlers are leaking the absorbent stuff whenever Aidan pees.
- I had forgotten how many diapers a newborn goes through.