Recap 1st week of May
May 7, 2010 — faemom
- I can do quite a lot in the two hours I have my hands free of Aidan.
- Woe to those adults in the house if Aidan is put down between the hours 4pm and 10pm, even if they are mislead to believe he’s napping.
- Evan and Sean love being big boys.
- Which leads to doing big boy jobs, like cutting cheese when Mommy is taking her 3 minute shower. Cutting it with a potato peeler.
- I forgot how many diapers a newborn goes through in a day.
- I forgot how hard potty training was.
- I am no longer horrified when I find sh*t on the ground.
- I wish all sh*t smelled like newborn poop because it smells sweet in comparison.
- I heart The Husband’s laptop that allows me to work one handed from the couch.
- I have no idea what I will do when The Husband goes to CA for the week . . . taking his laptop with him.