1. Sean sounds adorable with a stopped-up nose. A. Dorable.
2. I willingly throw all enviromental sensibilities out when it comes to weeds and Sean’s allergies.
3. I miss typing with two hands.
4. Evan inherited the Friendly Giant’s (aka Uncle M) gag reflex; a pathetic gag reflex brought on by other people’s vomit or poop-smell.
5. I’m not sure if people are flattering me or if it’s the standard phrase, but it’s weird how many people keep telling me how thin I looked. Honestly I’m still eating chocolate as much as possible. Or maybe I was incrediably fat when pregnant.
6. I’m starting to really despise children’s television programming.
7. I’m starting to really hate children’s illnesses.
8. Health insurance companies are EvIl!
9. With as much CSI and Law and Order I’m watching, I’m starting to think I missed my calling. Of course, no police agency can enhance a cell phone video to find a perfect picture of the murderer in the mirror ten feet behind and two feet to the right of the victim.
10. I’m going to say it. My kids are damn cute. There. It’s out there. I said it. I’ll stick by it.
My Mother’s Day gift from The Husband and the boys. Granted, chocolate would have been nice too.
A special thank you to Jane from They Call Me Jane for taking the time to email me how to post video months ago when I complained that I didn’t know how.