1. Want your baby to wake up? Start doing a chore or writing a post.
2. A great birthday party only needs a cake, a pool, and two uncles. Gifts are just icing.
3. Sometimes nagging actually works.
4. Tornado E makes the best Captain Recycle.
5. Want to freak out a med student? Allow her to hold your 6 week baby while you get dressed.
6. Did you know you can spoil a six week old baby? Neither did I, but ask my grandma.
7. 4 year olds remember everything you say and repeat it back. At the most inconvenient times.
8. Want to entertain your kids? Pull out some of your old toys.
9. God, I was full of myself as a teenager.
10. When the boys are sick, they need lots of attention and don’t fight. When they’re well, they fight and therefore need a lot of attention.