1. Wheatgrass rocks my world. Crafts are coming.
2. I’m now questioning if TV actually makes children violent. My boys have never seen wrestling, Power Rangers, or UFC, but they get the idea. Very Well.
3. When the BFF is in town, it’s like a giant slumber party. House gets trashed (but we clean it), and we don’t sleep.
4. It’s hilarious to let your kids pick out gifts for adults. Hilarious.
5. Tornado S has a hard head. Thank God.
6. You know you live in Hell when a cooling trend is 103.
7. Remember when I said I had no self-control when I’m pregnant and eating sweets. Let’s modify that to say I have no self-control when it comes to eating sweets.
8. In the amount of time it would take me to go to two stores to grocery shop with kids, I can hit five without kids.
9. Health insurance companies still suck.
10. Tornado E takes cartoon-villian glee in torturing Tornado S. It’s a little unnerving.
11. When trying to hit a full week of penis stories and failing, I become so depressed I don’t read or write posts. Now that I admit that, I’m a little depressed that my self-esteem is tied to penises too.