1. He was born on a Tuesday, which means he’s full of grace.
2. Ever since that kid could walk (and lucky me, it was early), he gave off the scent that he could do whatever he put his mind to.
3. Which included walking on little wall at 14 months. By himself.
4. He’s falling in his mother’s footsteps.
5. Making up songs, playing role-playing games by himself, and talking the ear off of any who fall foul to him.
6. Which means the nice couple we met at the neighborhood pool the other night got a play by play of How to Train Your Dragon.
7. Never meeting a stranger has to come from The Husband. (Extroverts! Ugh!)
8. A couple of months ago when Tornado E got to go shopping with Grandma and Grandma-Great, he got to pick out his birthday presents.
9. I birthed a preppy. (I know. I’m just as shocked.)
10. Luckily, he’s had a healthy dose of Star Wars, and we’re chomping on the bit to introduce The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. He can’t wait until he’s old enough for Harry Potter.
Bonus: Yesterday Tornado E proclaimed that he loved Twilight because it was full of all the things he loves. Like vampires. You got to love this kid.