1. I need to spend more one on one time with Sean; not only is he hilarious and smart, he talks with an adorable “accent.”
2. Yeah, I get it I “have my hands full.” Now if I could get a quarter for every time someone says that, I’ll have the college tuitions are paid for.
3. For all the excellent seafood and delicious sushi and steak I’ve had, nothing beats a good hamburger.
4. Has it always been this expensive to send a package?
5. Inception= Brilliant. Afternoon date= Excellent
6. Aidan is a talker. Surprise. Surprise. He is my child.
7. A warning to all those who think they can give my child their crappy Christmas gifts for me to deal with, you will get them back for your birthday. Because I married into a new family, doesn’t change my family inheritance of pranks, jokes, and other forms of mischief.
8. I’m kind of liking planning spontaneous events and fun.
9. I admit it; I’m obsessed with having the perfect feet, like I had before kids.
10. In a family of perfect-gift-givers, it makes shopping for presents that much harder. It’s really more of a curse than a gift.