1. Oooo, it’s Friday the 13th. But I think I knew that.
2. Which would you choose: send your husband to retrieve a laptop or watch a movie with him? (I know. Obviously I miss the laptop, but it was the right thing to do, right? Right?)
3. My baby is going to kindergarten next week.
4. Tornado E informed me he’s not a baby.
5. Supernanny and her morning routine chart might just work.
6. I have a hard time being all slave-driverish, so I modified it for them to choose in what order to get ready for the day.
7. This is the fourth week of forcing myself to do something out of the house without the boys and with another adult. It’s nice to realize I have freedom.
8. So The Husband’s car thinks it’s being stolen so it has shut off all the computers and will only speak to a certain computer which costs a grand. I’m really starting to hate technology.
9. Tornado S has informed me he wants to go to school with Tornado E.
10. I have a strong fear that once Tornado A doesn’t want to be cuddled, I’m going to want another baby.