1. Tornado E still loves school, but I’m betting it’s because of the social element.
2. I represent destroyer of cartoons to Tornado S. Daddy, obviously, is the savior.
3. To Makers of chocolate chips: STOP REDUCING THE AMOUNT YOU PUT IN BAGS! We want MORE chocolate chips in our cookies not less! Yes, I’m on to you.
4. Want to make Rice Krispie Treats tastier but less healthy? Add Milk Duds.
5. I’ve been spoiled by having The Husband here all summer. Now he’s going away for two weeks. Ugh!
6. The Husband has introduced the boys to Boomerang. We have a rebellion against educational cartoons.
7. I think Tornado A just may be settling into a sleep rhythm. But I’m not holding my breath.
8. I think I’m addicted to SuperNanny. I don’t know why.
9. Of course all the mom gatherings and parties would be when The Husband is gone.
10. Tornado E NEEDS an umbrella because apparently he’ll melt if rain touches his skin. I should have known I birthed a witch.