1. I had to take down yesterday’s post because the picture wasn’t coming up in two different browsers. Stupid Computer Pixies!
2. I’d like to build it up as comic gold, but I plan on still posting it once I figure out the right computer-magic spell. Then I have to let the public decide on how funny I truly am.
3. Look who’s nearly caught up with all her bloggy friend! Hey!
4. The Husband makes a pretty damn good dad at times.
5. New, clean, crisp sheets are one of the few things I shave my legs for.
6. AIDAN GOT A TOOTH!
7. My kids are so weird.
8. Evan confessed to The Husband that the reason he peed his pants at school earlier this week is because he was scared to use to bathroom with all the loud toilets.
9. The Husband is a braver cook than I am, since he tries to invent dishes without any recipes.
10. When happiness costs only a dollar, you buy the cheap, probably-lead-based pirate hat, hook, and eye patch to watch a three-year-old beam with joy as a fierce pirate.