1. Evan finally realized his little brother was sleeping without Pull-ups, and he wanted to too. It didn’t stop the bed-wetting.
2. Aidan, Evan, and I are very tasty to mosquitos. More tasty than The Husband and Sean.
3. My boys will grind on anything for weeks without any added stimulation.
4. As scary as it is to be authentic and real face to face with someone, it’s nice when you are able to do it.
5. I’m starting to feel a little guilty for going to hang out with other adults without children.
6. Women LOVE to hear all about relationships, especially when those relationships are having issues to analyze and sort out.
7. Remember Tucson has Autum. We just call it Post-Summer.
8. Optimism. Fake it until you make it.
9. What’s up with a five month old having only a couple of half hour naps during the day?
10. I swear, my baby spits up all the time. It’s getting a little annoying.