1. Ok 10/01 looks pretty cool.
2. Aidan believes if he flirts with someone and that person he responds, then he should be held by that person. Damnit.
3. I’m starting to think I’m slacking on doing stuff with just Sean when Evan’s at school.
4. Though the kid is awesome at cleaning windows and mirrors.
5. How do normal moms balance motherhood, wifedom, chores, and me time?
6. Guess which one is falling through the cracks. (Hint: How many times have I been on your blog this week?)
7. So Evan has been in the yellow a lot at school, but the teachers assure us that it’s not as bad as we think.
8. Evan was the leader this week, so The Husband and I were allowed to have lunch with him at school. Super cute and super fun!
9. I have learned not to over stuff myself at Chinese buffets; The Husband has not.
10. I have the strong urge to go shopping and splurge.