1. I hate mosquitos!
2. I planning a vendetta against them.
3. I hate when the boys refuse to nap and drive me crazy and keep me from the only source of chocolate in the house, a Moon Pie. F- this. I’ll be back.
4. It’s amazing what a little chocolate will due to one’s mood.
5. Of course, Tornado E shows signs of illness when his classmates are dropping like flies around him.
6. Guess how many bottoms need to be wiped during a 40 minute sells call. Go ahead and guess.
7. I’m sure I said this before, but I’m putting in an official request for a longer day.
8. I think we need to put up the crib. Tornado A is the length of the bassinet.
9. Tornado S needs company while he has a bowl movement or he sings.
10. After hearing about the wonderful food in Vegas, I’ve decided once Tornado A is weaned, The Husband and I are going for a couple’s weekend.