1. I don’t think it’s weird to catch lunch all by myself at a restaurant, but apparently my husband and mother do.
2. Having the swing in the office makes it 100% easier to post when a baby refuses to nap. (And he’s adorable.)
3. All three sons make great skeletons.
4. Talking to The Husband, who’s all the way in London, makes my day. Is that corny or what?
5. Talking to other moms of girls, I’m learning boys are completely different. Ah, the Y chromosome.
6. Tornado A has the roll of the house.
7. Assertive-training books written in the ’70s for women don’t always apply to women of the 20-teens. (Example: Assertive exercise: open a checking account. Um, done and done and done and done and done and done. Right.)
8. Someone explain to me why I can’t get my house clean, catch-up with blogs, do a few new projects and such when I have my evenings free of spending time with The Husband. Nothing is getting done here!
9. Um, so Halloween is this Sunday and the boys’ costumes are not finished yet.
10. Neither are the sugar cookies, but the dough was made two days ago. (Yeah, this isn’t like me either.)