1. Can anyone else believe it’s midway through December already? Where did the year go?!
2. Isn’t it my luck that the grandma in front of me moved into the view of the Flip right when Tornado E gave his line for the Christmas pageant?
3. Tornado A is really working on that crawl. He loves being under the Christmas tree.
4. I agree with my BFF; my readers kick-ass.
5. I found the secret of convincing kids to get ready for the day right away. Bribe them with video playing time before school. (I know. Please send the Mother of The Year award to me.)
6. My boys ask for the one food we are out of. Constantly.
7. Tornado S nods his head with a big, sweet smile, when asking for something, trying to make the adult agree with him.
8. Tornado E REALLY wants a Blizzard Maker, but after reading it takes 20 minutes of cranking, I think Santa isn’t going to bring it.
9. Poor Tornado A. His nose stops up at night, forcing him to spit out his binky to breathe. Then he finds he’s lost his binky and wakes up, crying. I wake up, pop the binky back into his mouth, listen to his stopped up breathing, praying that he would sleep through the night. The process is repeated every hour. God, I need sleep.
10. Who raised these women who have all their gifts bought and wrapped in wrapping that matches their perfectly coordinated Christmas tree and their perfectly coordinated decorated house, baking up tons of Christmas cookies that are given to friends and family in matching tubs (which, of course, match the tree), sending out adorable cards a couple of weeks before Christmas? If I wasn’t so busy, I would go egging.