1. Never assume any game that someone says “Pee Potion” is just all imagination.
2. My first thought when water didn’t come out of the pipes this morning was “Did I forget to pay the bill?” Which followed with “no” and “they wouldn’t shut it off without notice and before 7am.”
3. It was 25°F when my dad, my hero, came over at a 7:45 to unfreeze my pipes. Yes, the desert gets that cold.
4. Stupid winter.
5. I’m now more surprised Tornado A hasn’t crawled, since he’s been rev-ing up on all fours for a couple of weeks. Though he gets around well with rolling, squirming, and army crawling.
6. I am so ready for school to begin. My sanity and my children’s well-being depend on it.
7. Want to know why I gave up wearing nail polish on my finger nails? The f-ing chipping. Like I have time to redo my nails every other day.
8. Let’s add Tornado S now having accidents every day and Tornado E coming and sleeping with me every night in the middle of the night to things that show my kids are totally stressed out over the separation.
9. Pirate Radio is F-ing hilarious. Or maybe it was the company of my baby brother, who has kept his natural, free laugh. Or both.
9 1/2. What the hell is this pop up that’s being blocked as I’m trying to type this post? Jerk.
10. As for yesterday’s post, that probably sounded pretty hard on myself, I have a plan! Sometimes God/Fate/The Universe slips something into your hands when you need it.