1. Christmas decorations take a lot less time to get down than put up.
2. We obviously need a bigger house (soon) because I couldn’t wait to get all the decorations put away so I can have some space to breathe in.
3. It seems quite unfair that I have to reorganize the garage when we plan to move in two months.
4. Tornado E runs around the house, play acting his day dreams. I swear that kid is too much like me.
5. Tornado A has perfected the army crawl.
6. The best thing I did all week is play Jedis (with little action figures) with Tornado S. He’s still talking about it.
7. It’s been so long since I’ve been on a bike regularly that I don’t want to ride my new one unless everyone in the neighborhood is at work.
8. My dad wants me to call him when I get on my new bike so he can come over with his Flip.
9. I’ve got to get back to reading nonfiction books because I don’t fall into them and ignore my chores and children.
10. I’m under the delusion that I don’t need sleep. I might have convinced my body too.