1. When soccer season was signing up, Tornado E wanted to play baseball. Now that it’s baseball sign-up time, he wants to play succor.
2. Holy Cow, did Fae actually start doing Chinese New Year crafts with the kids?!
3. There’s a reason why I didn’t weigh myself while I breastfeed and lose weight; now I know how close I am to my goal, I want to get it done, but I’m still breastfeeding. Ugh.
4. Tornado S is obsessed with Star Wars. We’re debating if it’s a good thing or a bad thing.
5. Tornado A can officially get where he wants to. And usually it’s where Tornado E is playing with his toys.
6. Now that I insisted on helping cook for my parents and brother while my mom does chemo, I can’t think of anything to cook. I have until Wednesday.
7. Having a iPod alarm is awesome. Now if Tornado A wouldn’t wake up three minutes before my alarm, I would be happy.
8. It’s hard being truly honest with yourself and the people around you. Some days I think I’m a toxic asset.
9. Then I call my best friend who rolls her eyes and sets me right.
10. Coolest thing that happened all week: Not the perfect day of behavior at school for Tornado E, not Tornado A raspberries and crawling into the backyard, not Tornado S putting on his clothes except his shirt without being asked 20 times, not the spontaneous lunch date with The Husband, but I talked to my pen pal of two years, For The FIRST TIME on the phone.