1. I think I have enough material to do a Star Wars influenced post.
2. Remember when you made promises about raising your kids before you even had them? Yeah, I broke a lot of them too.
3. I found a tiny screw; I’m not throwing out because I’m sure I’ll find what it goes to the next day.
4. Tornado A is up to eight teeth. It might be time to wean.
5. Tornado E has slept the last two nights in his bed and had a dry day. We might be turning the corner.
6. Tornado S is really getting that whole cuter-than-everyone-else thing going. I may be in trouble.
7. You have to wipe the smile off your face if your going to use The Voice. For some reason, they don’t respond to a command if you’re smiling. Go figure.
8. I have a Girl Scout cookie source.
9. I think I finally discovered my irrational fear of early motherhood. Which I think means I’m getting sane again.
10. I think I’m starting to be more me than I have in a long time. But I don’t want to jinx it.