1. I seriously need to know who invented caffeinated hot chocolate. I’m going to raise several statutes in his/her honor.
2. Apparently when I make a life change, I change my hair. Please keep me away from all scissors and hair dye.
3. Tornado A has figured out he can get around faster on hands and knees, instead of dragging his body by his elbows.
4. Tornado S, The Dictator, has now added buying him new Star Wars figures to his list of demands. Luckily I still have the key to the kingdom.
5. Tornado E is testing a new hypothesis that all of life’s problems can be solved with some sort of tantrum. I plan to disprove this theory.
6. It would be totally awesome if someone from the rental companies would return my call so I could look at their rentals and possibly actually rent one.
7. I really hate the idea of packing and moving. But I hate it much less than the thought of sharing my room with a baby who thinks 5am is a grand time to talk to mom.
8. After a few days of worry, my mom’s white blood cell count is finally normal. Yea!
9. My BFF has forgiven me for once again celebrating her birthday one day late. But she did torment me by telling me she’s going to one of my favorite restaurants and ordering one of my favorite meals; granted, that might be revenge over the last time I went out for sushi and texted her a picture of the food.
10. I think I may have said this before, but it bears repeating. Sleep is overrated.