1. Redoing your nail polish every other day bites. Like I have time for this.
2. Even the boys not getting ready for the day doesn’t kill my good mood. Hopefully it’s self-sustains for the larger crap.
3. It would be super helpful if the rental company would take down their old website, but at least I’m looking at houses today.
4. I finally get to volunteer at Tornado E’s school. Yea!
5. Some battles are not worth the fight. Like pajamas to school and licking ketchup off a plate.
6. Some are. Like no licking your brother. I don’t care if you think he likes it. He can’t say no; he’s a baby.
7. Apparently I eat when I’m happy. How does that make any sense?
8. Tornado A is figuring out how to furniture walk. Lord, help me; I’m scared to death to have another early walker.
9. Tornado E knew all his ABCs and numbers by Tornado S’s age. The only difference is Tornado E watched more Sesame Street and played with a lot of annoying singing toys. I’m adopting that strategy.
10. A week without the Wii and minimal TV seems to be a success, except for the headaches, which will go away once I have a bigger back yard.