1. Best Valentine’s Gift Ever: A Star Wars gun, aka a stick, that Tornado S insisted I needed.
2. I’m still trying to figure out if cutting Tornado E’s sandwich into hearts was incredibly cute or a sign I’m incredibly bored.
3. Breaking a bad habit is f-ing hard.
4. When stuck for a post, move.
5. In response to a friend’s question: No, I actually haven’t started packing at all.
6. I thrive under pressure, and apparently having three kids, a separation, a mother on chemo, and a rental company that doesn’t return calls is not enough pressure.
7. Some days I’m pretty sure I’m a few crayons short of a box.
8. Tornado A is starting to take a few steps along the furniture; I think I may have to start gently pushing him over.
9. I cannot go anywhere without hearing the “Imperial March.” Probably because Tornado S hums it constantly. At least it’s drowning the ABBA in my head; don’t ask me how that got in there. It just joins the other crazy junk in there.