1. Who are these crazy, put-together people who are searching for Easter crafts this early? Lent hasn’t even started.
2. It sucks to go-go-go for 48 hours. I need a vacation.
3. After snapping at Tornado E, I decided to give myself a time out. Parenting time-outs are awesome!
4. The good thing about not owning much furniture is that Tornado A can’t furniture walk.
5. Tornado S can sing the refrain to Mumford & Sons’ “The Cave.” I love that kid.
6. Apparently, I break out in random dance moves. I’m totally going to embarrass my offspring when they get older.
7. So in our household, March 1st elicits much celebration. I’m not sure why. But YEA, it’s March!
8. Tornado A has started snuggling with my pajamas. Huh.
9. Yea for nail polish that is quick drying and doesn’t chip on the first day. It’s the little things that keep me going through the day.
10. There’s probably a million things I “should” be doing right now.