1. If you have to ask if it’s vomit or sh*t, there is no right answer.
2. No, Tornado S, you are not allowed to have a naked playdate. Those are when you are much, much older, with consent and protection, and I want to be blissfully unaware of them.
3. If there is food within reach, Tornado A will find it and eat it.
4. I thought genetics was all about passing on the best genes. So why didn’t Tornado E get my super-strong immune system?
5. It bears repeating. I love nap time.
6. I really need to pick up my mail MORE often, not less.
7. After doing a quick poll among the moms at the school, I learned that I am the only mom who has three homemade desserts in her kitchen.
8. I think we have stumbled on the reason I haven’t lost those last extra pounds.
9. I may be jinxing it but still. I’m calling it. It’s pre-summer! Yea! Break out the shorts and sandals!
10. I’m wondering if I should write a list of everything that needs to be done in The Grand Scheme of Things. Would that help keep my eyes on the prize? Or would that make me curl up in fetus position in the corner of my closet, whimpering?