1. Today Evan is dressed like a witch, head to toe, complete with the hat.
2. Sean has dragged himself around the house, saying “Brains. Brains. Brains.”
3. Aidan is a vampire. He bites. Then he smiles.
4. So what does that make me?
5. I really should get the oil change in the SUV, but I don’t want to go to grown-up time out with the boys.
6. Last weekend, I had two afternoons off from parenting. And it was delightful.
7. Right now, I’m debating whether I should check out on the crying/screaming coming from the shut door of the boy’s room, where they are supposed to be “resting.”
8. We have been without satellite for a week. I could really use that big yard now.
9. After an hour-long debate, I realized I cannot go back to a plain, regular cell phone, now that I have a cell phone. I. Cannot. Do. It.
10. I don’t miss sleep much, when I’m staying up for the right reason.