1. I’m bummed because time and other issues kept me from playing the one prank I wanted to do. Which has kept me from doing any. It’s a sad day for my genes.
2. Tornado E asked again for a cell phone. Right.
3. Finally a Tornado S-Daddy Day, which was loved by all.
4. Tornado A is teething. That or he’s possessed.
5. I’m trying to figure out why my looks have become so important to my friends. It’s annoying. And scary. I think they’re planning to drug and kidnap me.
6. Why is there no caffeine IV drip for the lay person?
7. I’m deliriously happy that my best friend Wally is back in communication. I recommend never going a month without talking to your best friend.
8. I handled three kids by myself at church Sunday because Tornado E had to sing for school. While it was barely contained chaos, it was still contained. I think I can handle this.
9. Now any amount of sleep over 5 and 1/2 hours freaks out my brain. It just doesn’t function well. I’m trying to decide whether that is a good thing or a bad thing.
10. I have too much drama in my life to enjoy watching drama. (Sorry, baby brother.) Bring on the comedy and action flicks.