1. His favorite food is food. He’s always starving if some one has food.
2. He’s already a climber. Heaven help me. He doesn’t even walk yet.
3. Tornado A adores his brothers. Even when their love is closer to torture than actual love.
4. He’s a horrible napper. But at least he goes to bed super early.
5. He has to sleep with one of my already worn night shirts.
6. He hides his binkies. I don’t know how he does it, but out of a dozen, we’re down to three. What the hell?
7. He’s a laid back kind of kid. Unless he’s teething, then he’s f-ing possessed. Which he has been. For over a week.
8. He knows the word “no” already. He stops, looks at the person saying it, smiles, and then does the thing any ways.
9. He’s fearless with a death wish. See number 2.
10. A year later, he’s still blue-eyed and white blonde, but he’s a bit bigger and much more solid.
And, Tornado A, if you read this one day, no matter what your father or grandmother say, you don’t have to become an accountant because of your birthday. I actually prefer you don’t. Happy Birthday, Baby.