1. Always keep one of two things in your sight at all times on Easter. The kids or their candy-filled Easter baskets.
2. The best part of playing Easter Bunny is filling your basket with the good stuff because it’s not fair for the Easter Bunny to miss anyone.
3. Now that I’m a parent, I’m thankful for short Spring Breaks.
4. Why do the girl Jedi action figures keep disappearing?
5. Tornado A found his penis. I’ve warned him about the rules.
6. The boys gleefully went to school in their underwear. Obviously I have to shame them more.
7. I found a house; only to have someone turn in her application TEN minutes before I did.
8. But I called again on another house that is being fixed up. The realtor chuckled as he pointed out I’ve called a few times and that I’m first on his list to see it.
9. I think we need to take a vote on if we want a siesta culture or not. I vote yes.
10. I’m still trying to figure out what happened Wednesday that kept me too busy to go online. What happened?