1. As I told a friend, I feel like I’m living off severance pay.
2. Another Saturday that I ditched my responsibilities and got away. I’m lucky enough to live near a cheap movie theater.
3. My floors are disgusting because I don’t want to clean them to turn around have them professionally cleaned when I move out.
4. This is the number I will freak out during. I arrived home to feel trapped in this tiny little rental house with its tiny, tiny backyard that had been destroyed in one hour by my three tornadoes before school. I don’t know what’s crushing my spirit more, the tiny house, the ridiculously exhausting and troublesome search for a new rental, or the fact that picking up the same toys, clothes, dishes, and paperwork is truly shoveling snow in a blizzard.
5. But my kitchen is spotless because I saw a cockroach in it two weeks ago scurry under the oven and I got a bit OCD with the kitchen since.
6. Tornado E decided he would be a vampire for his art show at school. He wore his tux.
7. Tornado S decided to go as Count Dooku to Tornado E’s art show.
8. Two boys + one cape = trouble. Luckily I bought a pattern to make Jedi cloaks. Now if only I stole some time to make them . . . .
9. As hard as he’s trying, Tornado A is still not walking. He loves to throw himself backwards on the couch. I know. I’m screwed. So very, very screwed.
10. Because I’m a good mother, I’m sacrificing my afternoon off to take Tornado E clothes shopping because I’m a good mother. I am a good mother. I am a good mother. Nope, still kinda sucks to sacrifice my few hours of off time.