1. When will Tornado A finally pop those teeth and let me get on with my life?
2. I gave serious thought over making the whole week of posts into lists.
3. Where the hell is my time going? I’m behind on blog reading, email responding, thank-you card sending. I haven’t painted my nails in days. Crap, I’m sure I had some time somewhere . . . .
4. So I’ve been cleaning and reorganizing because this house is killing me. Has anyone seen the important applications for Tornado E’s new school any where? Anywhere at all? Crap.
5. A piece of advice: Never let the child pick out his own jumpy castle. He’ll pick the most expensive one. I already knew that.
6. I think I’m over-achieving on this domestic junk. I’m juggling homemade dinners, a clean house, other people’s kids, and experimenting with new foods and organizing the office. I think we found my lost time. Crap.
7. Tornado E wants to do baseball again next year. Only he doesn’t hustle; he doesn’t run; he doesn’t pay attention when he’s on the field. Right.
8. Tornado S stopped one of the moms to say, “How . . . how. . . how . . . how . . . have a nice day!” Yeah, he’s a heartbreaker.
9. After today, seven more days of school left. Crap. I’m so not ready for this.
10. I’m noticing I’m cussing more. This is only a recent development of the last couple of months. So I know exactly whose influence I can blame. If I can stop cussing when talking to him, surely the rest of my conversations will be better.