1. Tornado E learned a valuable lesson this week. No shoes on outside during June in Southern Arizona is not a good idea.
2. I’m trying to figure out if I have meaningful discussions with Tornado A. I think so.
3. It’s better to clean the room you’re using as your packing and holding station before you begin to pack.
4. Moving sucks. I said it. It needed to be said. I stand by that statement.
5. I swear if my mom gets any more depressing and pessimistic, she’s going to start predicting the end of the world.
6. Tornado S is learning a valuable lesson. If you love a toy, you do not forget it somewhere.
7. If it’s easy, it’s not parenting.
8. Tornado A got pink eye again! How? Well, I’m assuming it’s because I was putting eye drops in a screaming, flailing, uncooperative 14 month old.
9. I am operating on the delusion I can do this move all by myself in a timely matter. My friends, dad, and brothers are operating on the belief that I’m delusional and stubborn and have volunteered to help. My mom operates on the delusion that I’m an idiot and must be reminded of it.
10. I love kid-people. The kind of person who gets little boys chairs to sit at the table to watch their parents sign a lease. The kind of person who gets little boys rolling, swiveling chairs to amuse themselves while they wait for their running-late father. The kind of person that assures the little boys’ mother that the boys’ screams of fun are not disturbing the rest of the office as he closes the door. Yeah, I love kid-people.