1. I’m not sure when I’ll get internet in the new place. The internet provider’s website acted funny when I set up everything. I haven’t had time to call yet.
2. Tornado A says “Oh, yeah.” Quite a bit.
3. Tornado A is starting to walk quite a bit. Always to me.
4. Tornado E has another lose tooth, amazing his friends who tell him he can’t loose it before he turns six.
5. Tornado S thinks he’s The-One-To-Be-Obeyed-At-All-Costs. I’m pretty sure that’s my title.
6. In case you didn’t know, moving is a bitch.
7. So are allergies.
8. I totally have to take more weekends to myself. I’m not sure what my favorite part was. Though all my friends were envious of the plane ride. Moms.
9. Apparently the more tired I get the more I cuss. I also lapse into a Southern accent. No, I totally agree that’s weird.
10. I have the most awesomest friends and family Ev-Er. Without them, I wouldn’t have pulled off this move. They rock.