1. It’s July?! Where did June go? Or for that matter, where did May and April go?
2. Tornado S is “swimming” two yards. If he kicked faster and moved his hands more, he’d actually be swimming.
3. Tornado A has been teething for-ev-er. He has finally cut a tooth. Two. The upper molars. Is that even normal?
4. Tornado E picked out his first chapter book at the library. It’s for me to read to him.
5. We’ve started crafts again! Yea! Except they’re boxed crafts because everything else is packed.
6. I kinda stalled out on unpacking. Kinda as in stopped. I should really get right back at it.
7. My dad and I put up the bunk beds today! Yea! And then we found out the movers barely put my bed together. I guess I should be grateful that it is used only for sleep. “grateful”
8. I had a toad sit on my back porch every night for a week. Then it stopped coming. I think it was eaten.
9. I don’t care what any one says, but I am sure there is more grass in the back yard than there was when we moved in. I am NOT watering dirt.
10. This is the second year in a row that I’m throwing together Tornado E’s party at the last-minute. If it wasn’t for all his classmates moving to separate schools and possibly never seeing each other again, I would have just suggested a cool day trip instead of a party. But I miss my friends. I mean, Tornado E misses his friends.