1. I think I’m a busy junkie. This is the first day in a week that I have nothing to do, nowhere to go, and not only am I bored senseless, I don’t feel right. I don’t think I like this addiction.
2. The older boys are to stay in their room until they are quiet for a half hour. Wanna bet I have the afternoon off?
3. Tornado A is a much happier boy now that he has his teeth. Though he’s more mischievous.
4. Tornado A is still crying from being woken up by his brothers. Sorry, kid, you’re a happier baby when you have more than an hour and half nap.
5. I’m thinking I need to get Tornado S to write his birthday thank you notes when Tornado E writes his.
6. More things got unpacked with the motivation of getting things done last Friday. And just when my motivation started to lag, a friend came over and helped me arrange the office. My friend rocks.
7. I just held an infant yesterday. He was adorable. The boys want one. A girl, please, this time, Mama. I was glad to hand the little guy back.
8. I have serious issues with picking up the mail if it isn’t in a mailbox in front of my house.
9. My mom snagged me a couple of chairs from an estate sale. She mentioned a couch. Is it weird that I don’t know if she bought the couch?
10. My kitchen is all unpacked, and once I add a couple of hooks and more decorations, the second room will be done. The boys’ room.