1. Tornado E survived his first day of school and continues to want to go back. But we haven’t had homework yet, so we’ll see.
2. I’d like to thank Jane for making me all super worried about it because I never went to see the school or any other school or did any other research than, “hey, it has P.E., art, and small classes; perfect.”
3. With the start of school, all my friends want to get together and hang out.
4. My two little dudes were awesome, coloring, eating, politely talking while their mama had breakfast with three other friends.
5. I’m debating doing a lunch discussion once a week on the blog. I need a lunch discussion. I’ve already exhausted all lunch ideas.
6. Still trying to figure out how to organize the office and all that craft stuff.
7. Oh, right. I have to take writing and math assessment tests. I really need to be studying. I’ve systematically erased all knowledge of unuseful math from my brain. To make way for movie quotes. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
8. I think Tornado S got the slap-stick gene.
9. I am finally learning that wearing cute, cheap flip-flops (no matter how cute) all the time is very bad idea. You’d think I would have learned this lesson when I was young, but I had a penchant for hiking boots back then. Unicorn, any ideas on how to make hiking boots cute?
10. It’s probably a bad thing that the crack in my phone’s face has spiderwebbed and I’m now losing pieces of it, right?