1. I’m just double checking. Banks cash checks, right? They hold money for the customers until the customer says pay that person. Then the bank pays that person. Apparently this was a hard concept to understand for a bank to understand. Hence the no post yesterday.
2. “That’s Tornado E’s mom. The one in the hat.” I have a bad feeling that I will be hearing that for the rest of my life.
3. “What happened to your face?” Ah, the honesty of first graders.
4. I get to volunteer to be Tornado E’s class’s librarian. I would like to make that as a career, but then I would be worried every year that my job was on the chopping block.
5. Tornado A hated being without his brothers. Hated.
6. I signed up to be a teacher’s assistant for Sunday school. That should be fun, right?
7. “Mommy, please don’t get into another car accident; I like our new car.” -Tornado S. As long as everyone follows traffic laws, I can do that.
8. So if I hate the color of my new car, I will get used to it. I hope.
9. As I review math, I want to twirl my hair and say “math is hard.” But then I would have to smack my head with something hard.
10. Oh my God, I just found out a convenient store has a caffeine dispenser to add a shot or two or five to your soda. Hell, yeah. Now what about one for home use?